Crossing fz8 Boundaries

9lives

Hi Camo,im just new to speeding and forums but i guess luck depends on knowing where the speed radar zones are and knowing to look out for under cover late model cars with extra arials and when there sitting behind you the little row of white led lights on there dash,yah i have no idea if there is a busby up newcastle,i was just diverting my comment away from someone on here i thought was a detective trying to find out where i lived,it just turns out he use to live near me.
Ive posted pics into my photo album,let us know what you think,cheers.

B

bren

i reckon the removal of the windscreen makes it look better!

Does it leave much of a hole there?

9lives

Hi DJK glad to know you have already been through your fz8 upgrades and you do sound pleased with the results and i can now trust i will be happy with mine but also i have decided to get an R6 track bike started and even the idea of tweeking the R6 for the track seems phukn awsome but i know it will take $ and time so i am in no hurry now but can assure if any questions on that you would be glad to answer,you sure know racing and im happy you could advise,thanks and much appreciated.

9lives

Thanks Cals on the advice for a T B ,i now know an R6 would be best,as with me being a night gaurd 5 nights a week and only leaving one day of catching up on home and life stuff and another to relax i wont have much time for the track, lowsided your bike would that mean down on the turn and your bike slides out from under you ? and how fast were you going.

9lives

Hi bren,the military'now thats impressive,all the best to you man,my nephew went to iraq and i asked him did you shoot any one and he just said i realy dont know'i was just told to fire in that direction and hoping to hit some one.
The closest thing i have acheived to being an officer is a security gaurd but thats ok the risks and duties are reasonable for the pay but also it comes with a sacrifice'no more scocial life.
Ive realised why i havnt seen any fz8's around ,i now try harder to spot them and i have now noticed them about,there are mainly racing bikes all over the place but still we get the respected nod from them,but those bikies i think we might have to try harder to impress them with some stunts like inflaming wheel spins .

Last edited:

9lives

Hi real,the windsheild was the only thing that annoyed me about the fz8 design so i had to improve it by cutting it down to shape then spraying it but it ended up looking like a giant black butterfly stuck to the front of my bike i hit on the free way,so now i am designing a new one and making it out of clear acrylic plastic sheeting from bunnings,making the template and mould from the old one then placing the sheet on top of the mould then putting it into the oven till it softens and shapens to the mould.
the front on view of the fz8s fairing and lights does resemble a praying mantis so i may change colour of bike to green but the design of the new wind shield resembles that of the thrilled neck eastern water dragon but this hybrid of conbined design will make it look like an alian creature so i may go with leaving it blue and keep the bike alien themed.

9lives

Yah,with out the windshield and going over 80klm it starts to become a bother with the force of the wind pounding onto your chest,the windsheild was the only thing that annoyed me about the fz8 design so i had to improve it by cutting it down to shape then spraying it but it ended up looking like a giant black butterfly stuck to the front of my bike i hit on the free way,so now i am designing a new one and making it out of clear acrylic plastic sheeting from bunnings,making the template and mould from the old one then placing the sheet on top of the mould then putting it into the oven till it softens and shapens to the mould.
the front on view of the fz8s fairing and lights does resemble a praying mantis so i may change colour of bike to green but the design of the new wind shield resembles that of the thrilled neck eastern water dragon but this hybrid of conbined design will make it look like an alian creature so i may go with leaving it blue and keep the bike alien themed.

C

calscrazy

I was in a long left turn they call wagon wheel. It happened right as I was tipping in. Front tire lost grip and bike slid out dropping me on my left shoulder. It wasn't too fast. After I slid a bit I was fine. Stood, walked over to my bike, picked it up and began to check out damage. Knew my day was done so no point in going all wacky. Was probably just pushing a bit too hard.

C

Camo

9lives, after careful consideration and re-reading this thread I have concluded that the drugs in Busby are by far the best our fine land has to offer. Kudos to your dealer.

B

bren

9lives, after careful consideration and re-reading this thread I have concluded that the drugs in Busby are by far the best our fine land has to offer. Kudos to your dealer.

hahahaha- there are dealers a-plenty round that way.

9lives

Hey Camo,so true and I agree but there are real drug wizards working down here in the labs ,but truthfuly and Personally i would not touch any marijuana going around Sydney these days,its 30% chemical and I'm certain this secret chemical is what causes the wackiness in the brain,but in my case i like to believe that just maybe my parents are still hiding a shameful secret past,but logically i know its a combination of living in a small town non existent from the sight of major cities and goverment,and with nothing for the teens to do around here they will experiment with drugs and alcohol,create there own rules and corruption,join gangs and satanic groups,murder and theft,and i did all this because we hate authority man,"sunnyvale for life".