Crashed 2012 FZ8 need parts

Sneakydeadman

Hey guys.
The other night I was riding around with a few buddies, came to a corner that had gravel, stood it up to brake, locked up, slid through the corner, hit a large curb, bike flipped.
I don't know the extent of the damage other than the visible aesthetics and misalignment on the front. But if anyone has a front light, brake light, or anything else they can see I need let me know.

Thanks

Last edited:

Sneakydeadman

Thanks,
Ill have to decide if I'm going with insurance or just going to fix it myself before i buy anything. Here r a few more pics

MotoZen

Check your frame and swingarm carefully if you are thinking of going through insurance and you definitely want to keep it. If there is any damage to either, there is a good chance that they will total the bike. They almost wanted to total my bike earlier in the spring due to a couple of scratches on the frame and swingarm.

Glad you're ok and good luck getting it back together. Maybe a good time to do some more customizing?

I may have an extra tail section...I haven't decided for or against grab bars yet, but i have one that already has the cutout and one that doesn't.

randyka

I have the gas tank cowling (with a patch of uneven clear coat, stock handlebar, and rearsets.

Front cowling ($50+shipping)
Stock handlebar with bar ends ($37+shipping)
Rearsets ($80+shipping)

I'm sorry that you crashed and I'm willing to bargain if money is tight for you.