Corbin Seat

lyric911

Corbin Seat - sold

Selling the Corbin seat I picked up on here from hypo. It still looks brand new and mounts perfectly. I'm ordering a Top Sellerie seat. Love the Corbin, but the passenger seat on the Top Sellerie looks a lot better, and if I'm going to spend the money, I'd rather have it.

$190 plus whatever shipping costs.

Sold.

Last edited:

lothodon

Super Moderator
doesn't appear any links work as they have forms to fill out, but you're right, some of those seats look AMAZINGLY comfortable.

lothodon

Super Moderator
i was under the impression the links should be to specific seats on not just the site itself. i keep getting an error stating that year and model have not been input.

lyric911

i was under the impression the links should be to specific seats on not just the site itself. i keep getting an error stating that year and model have not been input.

It's probably easier if you just go to topsellerie.com and then choose yamaha then FZ8. Then you'll be at the seat builder. The left hand side will have samples of recently completed seats. The right hand side will have seats that are in stock/not customizable. Their website sucks ass, for sure.