Coffman shorty exhaust w/Gold tip

SBGuy

I am looking to change my exhaust to a yoshimura exhaust so i will have my shorty coffman exhaust for sale. Just looking to see if anyone would be interested in it now. Was on for about 2k miles. No scratches or dents. It's basically brand new. Can send pictures if needed.

Looking for $175 shipped.

Thanks
Mike

SBGuy

IMG_0508.jpgSorry it took so long. Have been busy with work and classes. The bike is currently in storage so this was the best picture i could take. Hope this is good enough. As for cost i have never shipped anything to Canada so as long as i get $165 and you cover shipping costs i would be happy.

Rhyno54

Still trying to figure out how to post a thread, but i'm looking for a used or slightly new full exhaust system or a set of headers for my 2011 fz8

SBGuy

This is just a slip on but it brings the bike to life in my opinion. I just am looking to try a different one out.

LimitedEdition

How did you like the sound of it? Do you have the baffles? I need a new one for mine, wanted the R77 as well, but I do really like the look. Shipped price to 85032?

Last edited:

SBGuy

How did you like the sound of it? Do you have the baffles? I need a new one for mine, wanted the R77 as well, but I do really like the look. Shipped price to 85032?

I love the sound of it honestly but i think im ready to go up to a r77 and see how that goes. As of right now a-rode has dibs on it until Friday when he gets paid. If he doesnt get back to me then i will let you know.