CNC Bar End Mirror Install

SBGuy

So I just got back from vacation and found that my Rideitmoto CNC Billet Mirror and Rideitmoto CNC D3 Gold Grips were in. I was able to install that grips with no issues but i can't for the life of me understand how exactly these mirrors are suppose to install. I've tried a very different thoughts but everyone pushes against the throttle tube so i can't accelerate. Are there any "How-To's" or videos out there to help??:confused:

Umyaya

When I installed my CRG bar end mirrors I had to trim my throttle grip because it was getting stuck open! Talk about scary/cruise control...
So I just got back from vacation and found that my Rideitmoto CNC Billet Mirror and Rideitmoto CNC D3 Gold Grips were in. I was able to install that grips with no issues but i can't for the life of me understand how exactly these mirrors are suppose to install. I've tried a very different thoughts but everyone pushes against the throttle tube so i can't accelerate. Are there any "How-To's" or videos out there to help??:confused:

MattMorton

I mounted my bar end mirrors between the grips and the factory bar end weights using a longer bolt. as for the spacing issue, I simply used a washer to get some clearance between the throttle and the mirror.