Clutch issues..

Shanerc34

Does anyone else have any issues when they first start riding the clutch doesnt take the bike out of gear and there is a few second delay before it disengages... I have a 2012 with about 400 miles on it.. and yes I do let it warm up every time.. Any ideas why it would do that?

Bajaedition

well you will need to bring that thing in at 600 miles for a oil change and a bunch of tweaks. Tell the mechanic then about it and I am sure he can look at the system.
However wet clutches are a bit finicky when new so It might just be a wear in thing. I do not have that issue, I have about 900 miles on my bike

eggserronius

The only issue I've had with my clutch is that the cable snapped at 8400 miles.:mad: had 25 miles left to get to work, too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2

amccowan

I actually had the exact same issue with my 2012 fz8 took it in for the first service and the replaced the clutch plates as they said it seemed they were sticking. Bike has run like a dream since.

Shanerc34

I actually had the exact same issue with my 2012 fz8 took it in for the first service and the replaced the clutch plates as they said it seemed they were sticking. Bike has run like a dream since.

how much did they charge you for the clutch repair?