Chicago Meet n Greet

H

Hoover

I am heading down to Chicago tomorow to deliver Mansack the Yoshi R77 he bought off me, ('cos I'm a nice guy...no really, ask my mom) and will be picking up Doom on the way into the City to meet him for lunch.

Any Windy City owners want to join us?

H

Hoover

You have anymore Yoshi's laying around somewhere.... maybe...?

Ha, sorry. I replaced my Yoshi with a Dan Moto that I cut down into a shorty pipe. Dr Doom was kind enough to give it to me, didn't cost me a dime, so I figured, what the hell, cut it down.
I was going to switch out between the 2 as my mood took me, but when Mansack told me he wanted a Yoshi, I figured I'd sell him mine, which is like new, for a deal.

D

Deleted member 438

I am heading down to Chicago tomorow to deliver Mansack the Yoshi R77 he bought off me, ('cos I'm a nice guy...no really, ask my mom) and will be picking up Doom on the way into the City to meet him for lunch.

Any Windy City owners want to join us?

Nicest guy ever! He's bringing me some great Wisconsin only beer.

Jacek3743

Ha, sorry. I replaced my Yoshi with a Dan Moto that I cut down into a shorty pipe. Dr Doom was kind enough to give it to me, didn't cost me a dime, so I figured, what the hell, cut it down.
I was going to switch out between the 2 as my mood took me, but when Mansack told me he wanted a Yoshi, I figured I'd sell him mine, which is like new, for a deal.

It's ok. I'd probably pay you in bubble gum and pocket lint. Maybe I'd be able to find a penny here or there....

S

Shock

Asses I'm still jealous about the meet ups. I need to get all the TX members to meet up for a ride.