Catalyst location

spudrees

Can anyone tell me where the cat is on the original zorst system before I start to chop it up wildly lol. Also. Has anyone removed theirs yet. I have a scorpion red power slip on fitted already. Thanks in advance guys

Blackfin

Can anyone tell me where the cat is on the original zorst system before I start to chop it up wildly lol. Also. Has anyone removed theirs yet. I have a scorpion red power slip on fitted already. Thanks in advance guys

"Zorst"?

Pull off your slip-on. Shine a light and look into the exhaust pipe under the bike. You'll see the rear side of the catalytic converter right there. Then look under the bike. The bulge in the exhaust corresponds to the location and length of the converter.

spudrees

"Zorst"?

Pull off your slip-on. Shine a light and look into the exhaust pipe under the bike. You'll see the rear side of the catalytic converter right there. Then look under the bike. The bulge in the exhaust corresponds to the location and length of the converter.

Thanks. We got it in the workshop this afternoon and found it before I read ur reply lol. Sorry...zorst is short for exhaust. I'm used to talking to the guys on the MT09 forum and it seems to have rubbed off on me.