Cabin Fever Cured

Kardiac996

Hey all,

East coast got a warm spell in the mid 50's today. Who else was able to get out and cure the Cabin Fever?

Cmon Spring...:)

RoadKill

I did :) although i didn't have the great roads and scenery you did!
my clutch was grabbing a little while pulling in all the way though.

Kardiac996

I did :) although i didn't have the great roads and scenery you did!
my clutch was grabbing a little while pulling in all the way though.

Bizarre!! mine did the same thing with the clutch this morning. I had to readjust the clutch cable by tightening the wheel and adjusting my lever. looked like the cable had to much slack for some reason. Not sure if cold weather can cause this to adjust overtime or not.

Glad you got out and about today!!

master paper clip

I got out also... man when I first fired her up and finally whacked that throttle I got goosebumps and shivers down my spine... couldn't wait to ride

FZ8Panda

I was able to get out for a couple hours. Felt awesome to be riding again. Finally got a chance to test out my bar end mirrors. So much better than the stock ones. Saw few other riders on the road out and about. I'm glad I got a ride in before that darn polar vortex rears it's ugly head next week here in the NE.

Last edited:

pajkrubi

I wanted to but our roads were still a complete mess around here and their were mini rivers on the road everywhere from the snow melting. It was gorgeous out though. Guess I'll be waiting another few weeks at least from the looks of it.:mad:

Bajaedition

I am so glad you made a trip

I am really spoiled here in SoCal and I sometimes my web friends could share my riding season

villhelmromero

I feel pretty lucky. down here in san antonio there were only a few weeks where it was too cold to ride or just frozen over outside. but for the majority of winter I've been saddling up to and from work. 65 mile total commute. and going on awesome weekend hill country rides.