Buying the bike

krillz

Well Im buying it tomorrow fellas. 2011 with 1200 miles on it for $5,500. Sound fair? Your input is appreciated. Its has the tail eliminator and flush mount turn singnals.

krillz

Thats what I thought. The gentleman bought it then went to working nights and doesnt have time. Well thats where I come in. Thanks

MotoRick

Motorcycle Fanatic
Well Im buying it tomorrow fellas. 2011 with 1200 miles on it for $5,500. Sound fair? Your input is appreciated. Its has the tail eliminator and flush mount turn singnals.

I'd be on it like a Blue jay on a June bug! (I love using that expression, thank you very much!)

H

Hoover

Better hope it's still there. I'd have bit his hand off then and there. That is a mad deal bud. Good job.

B

bren

awesome deal mate! 1200miles is nothing!

I paid $9990 AUD for mine brand new in July this year. It is a 2011 build but never ridden or registered until i got it.. plus the threw in my first years insurance for free!

krillz

It was a gift to him for returning from overseas. Now an airplane machanic that works nights and no time for the family so he had to sell it.

C

Camo

Sheep, that's Camo's gig :D:p
You're just pissed that the convicts took the great southland, that had been intended to be a colony of criminals who'd slave for you brits and made it the place your pasty pale skinned countrymen come to holiday :cool:

By the way, sheep jokes are for kiwi's;)

H

Hoover

You're just pissed that the convicts took the great southland, that had been intended to be a colony of criminals who'd slave for you brits and made it the place your pasty pale skinned countrymen come to holiday :cool:

By the way, sheep jokes are for kiwi's;)

No mate, not at all pissed. You can have the big desert and all the snakes and spiders. That's why we sent all our crims there on a one way boat :chicken::cheer: