Bought another bike, no love lost for the FZ8 though!

jafolcke

It was finally time to spend some money to start playing with some supermoto. Got a 09 Kawasaki KLX250sf in black. Super excited for this, but needed to let all my FZ8 brethren know that there will be no decrease in the love of the 8. The fun time on the 8 will barely decrease, and this just means I'll be spending all of my free time on the road :D Much Love!

DanS

Commuter
It was finally time to spend some money to start playing with some supermoto. Got a 09 Kawasaki KLX250sf in black. Super excited for this, but needed to let all my FZ8 brethren know that there will be no decrease in the love of the 8. The fun time on the 8 will barely decrease, and this just means I'll be spending all of my free time on the road :D Much Love!
Congrats on the new bike! Every man should have an off-road bike and several street bikes :) Have fun with it but don't neglect the 8
:needpics:

Jacek3743

For the price of a car, you can get at least 3 different styles of bikes! Have fun with the Supermoto! Before the fz8 I was actually looking into a Husqvarna SM610