Blown fuse, need help verifying everything is OK.

noodle

I finished a long 1600 mile trip on my bike and it held up great through the whole thing. However, the day after i finish my trip, i get on my bike and the headlight, turn signals, horn and brake lights don't work. The first thing I did was check the fuse box. I found one fuse blown, i think it was the headlight fuse if i remember right. Once replaced, things started working again, but I cant remember what is supposed to be on when and want to make sure there isnt something else wrong.

When the bike is ON, not running, should the head light be on? turn indicators (on but not flashing)?

reALIGNed

key on engine off, no headlight (until start up) but front running lights, instrument cluster and tail light will be on.

noodle

Thanks for responding, looks like mine matches that. Are the tail running lights on or off?

Blackfin

Thanks for responding, looks like mine matches that. Are the tail running lights on or off?

There are no tail running lights save the red "tail light" (that is, the rear turn signals do not serve as running lights...)