Bike to bike intercom?

Ignacio-Arg

Hello!

Well not much to describe, I'm looking for a intercom to talk bike to bike. Experiences / recommendations?

The only condition is that it has to be like phones headphones / mics, because in both cases we use closed helmets and no place for anything bigger

Thanks!

chodatus

I'm also looking for something like this, but as an add-on, something that will play music when we're not talking:D

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
Sena SMH-10,personal experience has been great, so user friendly you can keep your gloves on.

DaKow

All the Saddlesores
I have the shark audio system with a 6 rider capacity. I love it. It has Bluetooth connectivity and 1to1 constant communication. About $115 for a pair. My uncle and I used it at over a quarter mile range and no problems were had. I plan to upgrade to the scala g9 sometime, but this is a cheap in-between set that works well.

Last edited:

Paralgin

Avid Rider
I have the Cardio G9 system. And is pleased with it :)
Plays music via Bluetooth and can use spotify :)

n00b

Avid Rider
I have the Cardio G9 system. And is pleased with it :)
Plays music via Bluetooth and can use spotify :)
Scala Cardo G9 here as well.

It's amazingly good at noise cancellation. Integrates with my iPhone well (directions, mp3, calls). FM radio built in, and intercom is super clear.

Mrpacis

None taken. It does its job. Communication with unlimited riders. And I listen to my music the audio quality is pretty good. Got it for 80 when I think it retails for 150+. They do have the x1slim. It's like more than half the size compared to what I have now but it's 350 dollars. Ill have to save up for that lol

Ignacio-Arg

Thanks for the answers guys!. Still haven't found what I'm looking for. I want something small, no need to have mp3 or FM

Still looking...