Best map for slip on only?! Input wantes

[]V[]addog

Hey guys,
I hae a 2011 fazer, purchased new last season for a steal!
I have not done anything to it other than a tank pad, full stainlles yosh r77 slip on and got a sweet belly pan from the UK.

This bike to me is the perfect all'rounder.
I recently purchased the juice box pro, apparently it is coming with the 2 bros exhaust map, and the jumbo map.

What is my best bet for slip on only.
Looking for opinions or experiences.
I'd like to keep decent fuel economy and get rid of the slump between 5 and 6k.
Very excited for this

9 Lives

I have the R77D with no other performance mods and have tried both maps on my PCV, I prefer the Jumbo, the bike seems to run the best with that map. I have tweaked it a bit for engine braking but that's just my preference. There are 2 Jumbo maps, I am running the 2013 map, it was made for a R77D, airbox mod, K&N filter on a PVC running the O2 optimizer.

NORE

I have a TB slip on, airbox mod, AIS still functioning, K&N filter and also Juicebox. The map that works best for my liking is map #2 included in the JB with a 10% increase in fuel at every level. No offense but tried the 2013 Jumbo and it was not as smooth for my configuration, I guess I have to coreout my cat.

NORE

HI
9 lives which values did you change they might work for me. do you mind sharing the modified map?

9 Lives

HI
9 lives which values did you change they might work for me. do you mind sharing the modified map?

I just added some fuel to the de-accel area of the map to reduce engine braking, I never changed anything else. What I would recommend is load a few maps in your JBP and see which one works best. PM with your email address and I will send you the map.