beer and gt5 on a tuesday

drinking beer and playing gt5 on a Tuesday I think so! boredom is over taking me losing my mind!!! this winter just wont end!!!

well I was going to play gt5 but for some stupid reason my update is going over so well but feel free to join in on the beer drinking part !!!

Paralgin

Avid Rider
well I was going to play gt5 but for some stupid reason my update is going over so well but feel free to join in on the beer drinking part !!!

Dont think drinking beer and work go well together. But beer sounds tempting right now :)

hahah well I don't have to work right now so I am good lol gt5 is finally up and running I may even try some online play ! never have before

cambo

Avid Rider
hey do you play COD?

I like to play COD where I get my ass kicked by trash talking punk ass 4 year olds that piss me off and I throw my controller across the room and hit the gym.

Paralgin

Avid Rider
hey do you play COD?

I like to play COD where I get my ass kicked by trash talking punk ass 4 year olds that piss me off and I throw my controller across the room and hit the gym.

Sometimes i just want to find out where they live and com knocking on the door with a bat..

Jacek3743

hey do you play COD?

Ps3 or Xbox?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

cambo

Avid Rider
hahah!

I played on both xbox and PS3. I prefered xbox...but I got owned on both so it doesn't really matter.

B

bren

i used to hate it when me and my mates were at the arcades playing street fighter when we were 16-17.... used to have these little 9-10 year old asian kids come along a beat us, and kick us off the machine! lol

cambo

Avid Rider
i used to hate it when me and my mates were at the arcades playing street fighter when we were 16-17.... used to have these little 9-10 year old asian kids come along a beat us, and kick us off the machine! lol

yeahh! the street figher with the giant (at the time) 40" screen? I used to stand in back and watch others go up and challenge the winners. I dared not though. I could barely fire off a hadouken on a regular controller, nevermind a joystick!

SHOORYUUKEN!

True story: I wanted to name my son first name: Hadu, middle name: Ken...wife said no.