Barracuda Exhausts

JRunner

Hi All...

Just looking for some feedback for the following exhaust from Barracuda. Has anyone heard good or bad about this brand?

I am pricing the "Barracuda GP1 Cone Series Yamaha FZ 8 Slipon", 2nd one down from the page below. Choosing the smallest length, 300mm, no cat (since the stock one is reused), factory color option, lasered logo (instead of applied decal), with shipping charge of 59,99 euros, it comes to about 530.00 U.S. dollars delivered. Does that sound like way to much for the exhaust?

The other thing that has me stumped is why they label some of them as "Ultrashort" yet you can choose the length in the options for any of the four choices.

Note the only difference from what I'm told by the manufacturer between GP1 and GP2 is the shape at the outlet. One is funnel like GP2 and the other is just round GP1.

Barracuda GP1 Cone Series Yamaha FZ 8 Slipon
Barracuda GP1 Cone Series Yamaha FZ8 Slipon Ultrashort
Barracuda GP2 Cone Series Yamaha FZ8 Slipon
Barracuda GP2 Cone Series Yamaha FZ8 Slipon Ultrashort

SLipon - Barracuda Exhaust UG

Thanks in advance...

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
$500 for a slip on is pretty steep. I paid around $330 for a black Vance and Hines CS1. It looks great and has a deep sound, not like a loud sewing machine like a lot of exhausts are.

C

Camo

That is a sweet end can you got yourself there Hutru!
I think if nobody else had of had one, I may have been inclined to grab one..But I think they'll become that standard along side the Yoshi R77's.