Bar End Mirror Adapter

DSmith

Got a question for you guys. I know a lot of you have bar end mirrors so maybe you can help me. I bought some Ride It mirrors and id like to use my factory bar ends. Would these adapters help in achieving a clean look. Greggs Customs Bar End Mirror Adpater for Yamaha/Aprilia - SoloMotoParts.com

These are the mirrors i have.

I figured getting the mirror adapter and buying a long enough bolt would work fine. Just wanted to check before buying something i dont need.

MotoZen

I could be wrong, but it looks like you'd still have to remove the inserts unless that center piece comes out.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

Woody146

Banned
I just clamped the mirror between end and grip...it's a tight fit....but it's a fit...only works on clutch side tho..bought 7/8 diameter bar ends so I could put the mirrors on both sides

DSmith

Those aluminum inserts come out if that's what your talking about. My plan was to ditch those and order the adapters and use my factory bar weights. Not sure if it would all bolt up correctly though

DSmith

I just clamped the mirror between end and grip...it's a tight fit....but it's a fit...only works on clutch side tho..bought 7/8 diameter bar ends so I could put the mirrors on both sides

I knew the clutch side wouldn't be an issue. I was more worried about the throttle side and trying to get both sides uniform. After you ditched your bar weights did you notice more vibration?

FZ8Ryder

I only have bar end mirrors on and not my bar end weights and I haven't noticed any vibration at all.

Woody146

Banned
I knew the clutch side wouldn't be an issue. I was more worried about the throttle side and trying to get both sides uniform. After you ditched your bar weights did you notice more vibration?

I also put on aluminum bars..so yes...at first it was a problem..but I've since gotten use to it