Backrest

lmracefan

Does anyone know if there is a passenger backrest available for this bike. I just purchased a 2011. My wife likes to ride but is more comfortable with a backrest.

lothodon

Super Moderator
i haven't seen anything yet. in fact, there are only two manufacturers that i'm aware of that even make seats for our bikes, corbin and sergeant, and neither is much different than stock.

Sschwar4

The only option I have seen so far is a trunk with backrest. I think it was made by Givi.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RyanSterling

Suspension Mod Evangelist
I didn't see anything as an option other than luggage, so I made one. I have pictures of it somewhere will see what I can find. My GF refuses to ride without one so it's usually one of the first projects I tackle when I bring a new bike home.

lmracefan

That would be great to see pics of. My be something to think about doing to mine. I'll keep checking back to see pics when posted.

AcidRaiN

I didn't see anything as an option other than luggage, so I made one. I have pictures of it somewhere will see what I can find. My GF refuses to ride without one so it's usually one of the first projects I tackle when I bring a new bike home.

How often do you get to bring a new bike home???? I'm jealous!!!