Awesome winter rides.

Crazywb23

Who's braved the cold and wet to get out there and enjoy some love??

Here's a pic of our ride yesteray. Cold and damp, and some snow left on the ground...

Crazywb23

Not by the time Im done with it!! LMAO

100hp from a 1000. Kinda sucks!!!!!

DJ

Well I can tell you after the mods we did to it and the dyno its putting almost 125hp to the rear. Its my father in law's bike, And his first street bike. its a beast but not as good as my FZ8
:woot:

D

DJK1505

Well I can tell you after the mods we did to it and the dyno its putting almost 125hp to the rear. Its my father in law's bike, And his first street bike. its a beast but not as good as my FZ8
:woot:

What all has he done to get the 25hp. They look cool, but I do like our 8's alot more. I really wanna see what Yamaha does with this new triple cross plane engine. I bet we get a sweet ass naked in 2014!

Crazywb23

What all has he done to get the 25hp. They look cool, but I do like our 8's alot more. I really wanna see what Yamaha does with this new triple cross plane engine. I bet we get a sweet ass naked in 2014!

Same as our bikes. PV5, 3/4 yoshi system, autotune, filter, and block off AIS. I like ours better too, but its cool. Very rare in the U.S. Only 500 sold here in 2012.