ASV Short Levers

toothycardus

Hi Guys / Girls

Here is a few pictures of the new ASV short lever i got for my Fazer,

I will take some pictures of them on the bike when i get the chance.

Fitting the levers is simple just follow the instructions provided in the box for which pivot bushes to use and if you need to fit spacers to contact with brake switches, for the FZ8 I had to insert the narrow bushes for Yamaha's and screw in a contact for the clutch sensor switch.

The adjustment is to die for, it has 120 position adjustment which at first I thought "who give a f*ck!", but after playing around with them it is so nice to have it in the exactly the right position for my hand.

The build quality is exceptional, and I have previously had many other levers (Pazzo, Chinese Specials, Titan) on other bikes but ASV is far superior and the warranty is for 5 years and covers if you crash and they break.

Overall I am VERY impressed with them, the only down side is the price but hey they are worth every penny.

Last edited:

Stumpy

I have them for mine, still don't know if I like them, I still try to get all my fingers on them rather than just 2:(

Stumpy

I have tried with 2 on brake, can ride trials bikes like this just not sure on fz8 yet, might try some different adjustments on it:)