APPARENTLY IM THE ONLY BEGINNER HERE -___-

dart1963

Super Moderator
Not about being a bigginer or not. Its about riding within your comfort level.

Like someone mention long ago... His chicken strip were 2 kids and a mortgage wide...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

it's four kids, a mortgage and... yeah...

at four years and over 54k miles... I'm still a noob... I ride for joy, to save gas and to do my thing.... don't care what others think, just enjoy yourself and ride your limits

9 Lives

it's four kids, a mortgage and... yeah...

at four years and over 54k miles... I'm still a noob... I ride for joy, to save gas and to do my thing.... don't care what others think, just enjoy yourself and ride your limits

That's the most important part.

97audia4

I have been riding for 9 years and..
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qzc_U6wiU0]noob moment - YouTube[/ame]

I still do this from time to time :D

F3NIX

I am 41 years old. I bought my first street bike (my fz8) 3 weeks ago. I have 400 miles under my belt. I have been riding motocross since I was 7. I have always been an off road rider, but my body cant take the bumps so good anymore....so I am a street rider now. I have been on the forum for the last 3 weeks and there is really an awesome group of guys here. I am excited that there are so many bikers here in the Phoenx, AZ area. I am hoping to get a group together once it cools a bit. Maybe even ride to CA and meetup with some other FZ8s!

Im a street noob...thank you!

sent from my FZ8 whike driving 100mph...using tapatalk2

F3NIX

The stunts will come with time ;) but I will be leaving my stupidity at home!

ssky0078

I am 41 years old. I bought my first street bike (my fz8) 3 weeks ago. I have 400 miles under my belt. I have been riding motocross since I was 7. I have always been an off road rider, but my body cant take the bumps so good anymore....so I am a street rider now. I have been on the forum for the last 3 weeks and there is really an awesome group of guys here. I am excited that there are so many bikers here in the Phoenx, AZ area. I am hoping to get a group together once it cools a bit. Maybe even ride to CA and meetup with some other FZ8s!

Im a street noob...thank you!

In spring I did a ride with a group of Youtube motovloggers out to SoCal to ride Mulholland Highway "the Snake".

I'm also a member of some meetup groups. I haven't gone on any rides with them recently due to other scheduling conflicts and the heat, but they are fun to go with through the winter. On the Fz6 forum there is a AZ Riders thread, we should probably start one here.

dalco450

I got my motorocyce endorsement at 34. My Driving license at 16.

Dalco had written driving license which here in the states refers specifically to cars. My bad.

Sorry for the misunderstanding about the driving license.

I don't know about the procedure in States, but in Quebec, we must pass theoretical and practical exams for each. So, we can only drive cars or only drive motorcycles if we don't pass the exams for the other category of driving license. Summarily, we have 5 exams to obtain both.

ssky0078

Sorry for the misunderstanding about the driving license.

I don't know about the procedure in States, but in Quebec, we must pass theoretical and practical exams for each. So, we can only drive cars or only drive motorcycles if we don't pass the exams for the other category of driving license. Summarily, we have 5 exams to obtain both.

We have to take 4 exams. For the car: 1 written (theoretical) and 1 road test (practical). For the motorcycle: 1 written (theoretical) and 1 rider course (practical). We call our car license a drivers license. We call our motorcycle license a "M" or "motorcycle" endorsement and we ride the motorcycle, not 'drive' it.

It's always cool to learn about the differences. BTW Montreal is awesome. I've been up there a couple times in the summer and once during Thanksgiving. Great city.

troublemaker

Noob here

I been riding 2 months now. And I am glad I found this site and joined. I have learned just by looking at the different post they have on here. Just bearly coming up on my 600 mile service.

As well I work with alot of riders as well, And nice to know i can as well bounce things off them as well. I have noticed that its a different world in bike land then when you drive or have a car.

But all is new and i ready to embrace all I can learn to make me a safe rider.

pigdog

ive ridden a total of 13 bikes 20,000mi a year for 43 years. the fz8 has squished me back down to a novice state. i live 12mi from sears point raceway & am considering taking a beginners course.

DaKow

All the Saddlesores
How have I just seen this thread!? This stuff is HILARIOUS!!! n00b: Awesome reply! Everyone who has alluded to 'ride your own ride' : True! Everyone who has said you're essentially always going to be a noob: TRUE! And to the originator: You are welcome here! We only make fun of stupidity (mostly) and when someone is stupid and posts their stupidity here, It's usually to give people a good laugh and it's posted by someone who can laugh at themselves. No worries. Great to have you on the forum. Hope you can laugh at some of our noob moments with us to ease your mind.

atrinh

I'm new here :D just got 2012 fz8 today. I have been using ducati monster 795 (796 engine + 696 frame for Asia market) for a year now. still have it in Asia.

MotoZen

I'm new here :D just got 2012 fz8 today. I have been using ducati monster 795 (796 engine + 696 frame for Asia market) for a year now. still have it in Asia.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase! Let me if you want to be on the member map and I'll add you to it.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

myklobe

This forum has been pretty douche-free since I joined. Although I've ridden bikes my entire life, my 2013 FZ8 is my first brand new bike to own. I've loved all 750 miles of it so far :)

I will 2nd or 20th this, but if you have a question, ask it. There are lots of really knowledgeable members that have a wide array of expertise, more than willing to help! I typically Google my questions and end up on this forum anyway haha :p