Anyone recognize this noise?

Blackfin

Took the bike out last Sunday. It was cool (-4oC or 25oF) but dry and sunny. I let it warm up before taking it out. Roads here are sort of salty and sandy (it is winter after all...) so I was taking it easy.

I mounted the GoPro to the tank via a suction cup and went out riding, no particular destination in mind; just riding around. It was only after I started watching and listening to the vid that I noticed an odd noise that I don't recall hearing while riding it. Perhaps it's the wind noise or the exhaust or my ears' vantage point (higher off the bike than the GoPro) but there's a frankly nasty-sounding rattle that I most hear when under very light throttle (e.g. maintaining speed) or floating (neither accelerating nor decelerating.)

Vid here:

FZ8S (Fazer8) ride on a chilly winter day - YouTube

It seems worst in the 3-5K RPM range. It sounds a little like a loose catalytic converter heatshield in a car. You can really hear it at 1:07 to 1:09 and at 5:12 but it can be heard quite often elsewhere in the vid.

Now when I watch the vid all I can hear is that stupid rattle.

The bike has ~12,500kms (~7800miles). I have fresh Motul 7100 10W40 full-synth in it. The drive chain could probably use an adjustment (I'll probably replace it and the sprockets in the spring.) A lot of the plastic on the bike rattles and buzzes but this doesn't sound like the humming that creates.

Is this what a timing chain tensioner issue sounds like?