Anyone purchase Guhls ecu reflash?

dtbrown

I've only found limited feedback but if anyone has purchased Guhls can you please give some feedback and with what mods?

Thanks,

Bam Bam

Yeah that post was the limited feedback I was referring to. Just wondering if anyone else had purchased and would like to share their openion. Thanks though.

Limited feedback lol dont know how much more you want back to back dyno numbers. Just seems as though This fz8 group really is not concerned with getting the most out of this bike. If you want more proof on how good guhl is search him on google with the zx10 or zx14 youtube. I am sick of hearing people say well its a fz8 not a zx10r its a ****ing bike with electronics that can be manipulated to get every ounce of power out and your not going to do it in your back yard with your pc5

dtbrown

Limited feedback lol dont know how much more you want back to back dyno numbers. Just seems as though This fz8 group really is not concerned with getting the most out of this bike. If you want more proof on how good guhl is search him on google with the zx10 or zx14 youtube. I am sick of hearing people say well its a fz8 not a zx10r its a ****ing bike with electronics that can be manipulated to get every ounce of power out and your not going to do it in your back yard with your pc5

Not questioning how good or dyno numbers. Just wanting personal feedback of anyone who has installed the ecu on their fz8. Any insight is always nice. Thanks for the reply.