Anyone from UK?

BigD

Sorry mods, I know there is a designated UK section but if I'm honest...there isn't much in the way of response from UK FZ8 owners, I think i count two to date since joining mid April........

Just wanted to see if there were actually any people still active in the UK. :uk:

BigD

old boy...not me...ripe old age of 28 :)

glad to see another UK member though :) where abouts are you in the UK?

FZ82011

Im new on here however I to am also from the UK, Surrey to be exact. Where are you guys from?:chicken:

Kimbiker

From Leicester...holders of the World Snooker Championship and a football team now in the Premier division :)

nando

Hey Guys,

I'm SW London hence Surrey ish is easy. Looks like there's far more people than I originally thought UK based!!!

Summer time we could try and do Rykers or Ace Cafe methinks!?! Picking up my Fazer 8 next Saturday so can take it from there.

Any of you suggest a particular insurance company as being excellent for our bikes? I'm struggling to get them below £500 a year at the mo

Thanks
N

Marco46

Hi All,
Just picked up me nearly new Fazer800. :)

North London based.

Ooo quick question what is the better screen to replace the standard one. MRA or Puig?

Marco

MotoZen

Im new on here however I to am also from the UK, Surrey to be exact. Where are you guys from?:chicken:

:)yes uk also, East Midlands.

Hi I'm from woking Surrey uk :)

From Leicester...holders of the World Snooker Championship and a football team now in the Premier division :)

Hey Guys,

I'm SW London hence Surrey ish is easy. Looks like there's far more people than I originally thought UK based!!!

Summer time we could try and do Rykers or Ace Cafe methinks!?! Picking up my Fazer 8 next Saturday so can take it from there.

Any of you suggest a particular insurance company as being excellent for our bikes? I'm struggling to get them below £500 a year at the mo

Thanks
N

Hi All,

North London based.

Ooo quick question what is the better screen to replace the standard one. MRA or Puig?

Marco

I hope you don't mind, but I went ahead and added you all to the member map. It should help you to find each other a little bit easier. If you want me to move your pin or take you off for any reason, either let me know here our seems me a pm.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

BigD

Hey Guys,

Thanks
N

Nando i used MCE although they dont offer the greatest, they are cheap for the first year at least.
Another one im told is to use bikesure.co.uk....hope this helps

FZ82011

Hi All,

North London based.

Marco

If you can get hold of an ERmax screen they look awesome, in comparison to others I can not say which is best but that is what I have

FZ82011

Nando i used MCE although they dont offer the greatest, they are cheap for the first year at least.
Another one im told is to use bikesure.co.uk....hope this helps

I also am insured with MCE they seem to be pretty good for younger motorcyclist.

FZ82011

FZ82011

I'm in Camberley..and work in Sunningdale...you anywhere near? where abouts are you?

I'm near tolworth along the A3 so quite often go Boxhill, Newlands corner and been up to the Ace cafe a few times on my bike. Not bumped into any other FZ8s yet though. Be cool to go on a ride with others that have the same bike though to see different mods.
cheers James

BigD

1st June is the ride of respect in Oxfordshire for the British Legion..I will be there

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

funnelli

I'm uk to down in Kent near Sevenoaks riding a 12 plate fazer 8, I would love a ride out with similar types as well.