Any suggestions for a seat?

BigOleChalupa

Hi there Lioc....... just look through the threads in the Modification forums and you'll see a few...
Seems a lot of people love their Shad seats and say that it's been the best purchase for the bike yet! I'm really thinking of buying the Shads....but I love the idea of the Corbin's firmness and leather and history of satisfied owners too. Although there seems to be a lot of complaints about the corbin not fitting the bike properly and their customer service being crappy.
Good luck
BIGO

RD GUY

any suggestions for a seat

when I bought my corbin it took 3 months to get and the front tab was wrong,also because I don't live in the usa I would have had to pay to ship it back to corbin to be repaired and pay duty on it to be retuned to me huge pain in the ass ,and the mod's pocketbook Corbin's customer service is the worst I have ever delt with, lucky for me I had the skills to make a new tab it is a nice seat but because of that I would never buy one again also I'm not the only one on this forum who has had this problem .hope this helps.

liocaputo

Well I have the same problem since I live in Argentina. I can´t make a mistake when buying! I think I´ll go with the Shad.

Thanks!

[]V[]addog

I really wish I had the cash for a shad seat. Love the look and the gold stiching on black bike is pure sex.
Apparently they are comfortable too :)

OdinSon

I have a corbin seat, looks great and no fit issues like some other buts its really not that great. It's firm but get's better as you use it but its slippery, I slide all over the place with that seat, didn't have that problem with the stock seat. I had a Top Sellerie seat on my FZ6 and that was wayyyy better than the Corbin. It's hard to compare the two though because the seats are fundamentally different. I ordered my Corbin seat at the end of summer and got it in 4 weeks which wasn't too bad. I ordered my FZ6 from Top Sellerie (it was already made and discounted) and received it in a week. The Top Sellerie seat was much more expensive though. $240 for the Corbin $375 for the Top Sellerie. Both include shipping cost.