Any hang out places for bikes in Chicago or the burbs?

dtbrown

Anyone one here from Chicago or the burbs know where the hang outs are? Would be cool to see some other FZ8's among other bikes.

Shorted

I'm in the NW burbs. I know Cheeseburger in paradise in Downers Grove has a bike night on Tuesdays nights I think. I use to go a couple of years ago but now my work schedule doesn't allow me anymore. Anyway, check Chicagoland Sportbikes a bunch of cool people in there. I'm ready for a ride any weekend man, just let me know!

Jacek3743

I'm in the NW burbs. I know Cheeseburger in paradise in Downers Grove has a bike night on Tuesdays nights I think. I use to go a couple of years ago but now my work schedule doesn't allow me anymore. Anyway, check Chicagoland Sportbikes a bunch of cool people in there. I'm ready for a ride any weekend man, just let me know!

I think I saw you one time on Randall

Jacek3743

I work in Elgin too, on Jansen Farm Dr. so yea that had to be you. I was in my car so waving to you would have made me look like an idiot...

Shorted

I work in Elgin too, on Jansen Farm Dr. so yea that had to be you. I was in my car so waving to you would have made me look like an idiot...

Dude,isn't Jensen Farm by Big Timber?I work in Point Blvd which is pretty much by Randall and 90. Small world for sure.
And yea, I have to agree..the waving would have been weird:D

dtbrown

Sweet. Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately I work most weekends so most of my riding is riding to work. But for the weekends I do get off was looking for where bikers hang. Thanks though.