Another guy from Quebec, Canada! ;)

rawgee

So i did things backwards, i started to posts and then after i do my "new guy" thread... Yeah sounds like the story of my life.... haha

I already had a few chats with some of you guys, some encountered my poor english vocabulary and spelling but hey, at least i'm trying! :p

So yeah, here i am, with me its black or white no gray zone, i can be the funniest guy around and damn i can be a pain in the ass... Anyway i'm 32 years old, married, 2 kids, Military, i drive a pick-up truck and i just bought my first motorcycle, a brand new 2103 FZ8 and damn i like that bike! 2500km so far and i'll ride her as much as i can before winter arrives... Planning todo a few mods this winter, plasti dip a few things, two brothers slip-on, tomok mirrors, maybe gold brake and clutch lever and i just fell in love with the retrofit HID mod that DanS got on his baby!

Looking foward to chat with you guys, and maybe ride with some you that are from Quebec? ;)

EDIT: Oh yeah i forgot, please have mercy i know i do a lot of misspelling, keep in mind my first language is french... French Canadian eh? ;)

Last edited: