Another biker close call

Mansack

Just happened upon this today... it's a video from a few days ago. Just unreal, and really gets me going. Surprised the biker didn't turn right around and beat the hell out of this guy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-HAkqw4UcY]GMR Reckless driving March 3 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

...and then the video from INSIDE the vehicle!! What an ass. But it's funny!!! Right??? Everyone's having a great time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfKi604_CEE]Reckless Driver on GMR Almost Kills a Motorcyclist - YouTube[/ame]

C

Camo

I'm speechless...that's just, is it wrong to say typical of a non motorcyclist?

sinclap2

Lazy
F me! what if had been a truck and not a bike? what bloody dickhead! no brains, should mean no licence!

Ok time to go to the second video on youtube and call him a dickhead...if he hadn't already taken it down!

The driver actually says "I just saved us" man some people need to be smashed in the mouth!

Last edited:

cambo

Avid Rider
oh f*ck that. hopefully this guy can get a clear enough image of this asshole's plate and take him to the cleaners.

what a dickhead. AARRGGHHH CAMBO SMASH

ha, EDIT: from reading through that video's comment feed, seems like everyone and their mother was able to grab his plate from this video.

Last edited:

Mansack

So, I looked through a lot of comments and read that the second video was originally the driver taking a video of the two skateboarders. They posted the video, and after being called all sorts of thing (wellll justified things) they took it down. However, this being the Internet, someone saved that video to repost it and make sure the evidence was still available. They already know the guy's name and address.

Protip: don't record yourself being incredibly stupid and reckless, and then post the video to the Internet.

C

calscrazy

give me his name and addy. i will be happy to send him a thank you note for being a royal jackarse!!