Am I missing something?

HAHA NO!!!

2012 with 671miles. When i just put the two bros slip on without the JBP, it was running lean. White smoke, pipes turning blue and temp was going up. The fan is suppose to kick in at 214º. But i noticed that even with the fan on, it was jumping to at least 221º. So now that I put the JBP, i put the factory setting to "stock air filter, two bros exhaust" it stop the smoking. But i noticed the temp is creeping up slowly. Not that much but last time it went up to 216º then it dropped slowly to 190-something. Now my ??? Is should i try a new map or is there an updated map out there for that? I want opinions frm ppl on here. No matter what, ima take it to the dealership.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

master paper clip

On the move mine usually sits between 160-170, highest its gotten is 220 but by then the fan is already on and cooling the bike and that only happens on a hot day stuck in traffic, generally only get up to 214 before it starts going down again, defiantly take it to the dealer, let them know about your issues with the exhaust also that shouldn't have happened, a lot of people on here have run slip ons without a tuner and no issues

DLSGAP

Where do you live? What's the temp been lately? My 2011 sits in the mid 180s when moving and regularly hovers in the 210 to 220 range in traffic. I can't verify, but I have been told there's a safety system that will cut the engine off if it reaches unsafe levels. Is your coolant low? Check the reservoir to see what the level is

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2