Akrapovic Titanium Slip On

Skully

I have a slightly used Akrapovic Titanium Slip-On for sale. It has less than 1000 miles and is in excellent condition. I have the original box, instructions and all mounting hardware.

$200 plus $25 shipping in the US. Local pick up in San Antonio TX.

cambo

Avid Rider
I wish I didn't click on this. At 200 bucks this is a freakin' steal. Someone better buy this before I buy it for no reason whatsoever.

DLSGAP

Oh shit I want this.... Don't know if I'll be able to talk my other half into it or not though since I'm talking about selling the bike anyway

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Skully

Oh shit I want this.... Don't know if I'll be able to talk my other half into it or not though since I'm talking about selling the bike anyway

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

It's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission. ;)

cambo

Avid Rider
If the forum offered an "fz8-forum credit card" the parts for sale threads would be dry because of you

I just want to be as cool as you dude. How do I do that?

I'm going to Middlebury, Indiana to visit the in laws. Was thinking about riding behind on the 8...that'd be cool to stop by Chicago...it's only about 2 hours away. A lot of forum members up there too. Would be cool to see some faces.

But the wife said no, i'm not allowed to ride up there. She needs me to drive. So she can play g'damn candy crush on her g'damn ipad.

cambo

Avid Rider
lol. just be a man and tell her the games can wait ;)

have you ever tried to sleep with one eye open? it ain't worth it. it just ain't worth it.

also, I no longer have my man card. She took that from me. 5 years ago. Sooo...ifso facto...we're a lesbian couple.

Jacek3743

I just want to be as cool as you dude. How do I do that?

I'm going to Middlebury, Indiana to visit the in laws. Was thinking about riding behind on the 8...that'd be cool to stop by Chicago...it's only about 2 hours away. A lot of forum members up there too. Would be cool to see some faces.

But the wife said no, i'm not allowed to ride up there. She needs me to drive. So she can play g'damn candy crush on her g'damn ipad.

I only learn from the best. The starbucks bikers with their helmets strapped to the side of the bike because frame sliders are for pussies. I like to call them "Frappucino Riders" since it's the place to rev your bike to 11k going 5mph.

cambo

Avid Rider
I only learn from the best. The starbucks bikers with their helmets strapped to the side of the bike because frame sliders are for pussies. I like to call them "Frappucino Riders" since it's the place to rev your bike to 11k going 5mph.

lmao! yeah I saw your post about that a couple days ago, I bet that looks stupid. Don't see that around here because helmets are required but what the hell...what are people thinking? lol why even bother