Akrapovic full exhaust

Fz2fast4u

Was wondering if anyone has purchased the full system. Was looking to see if they felt the power diff was worth and also is there a bung welded in for the o2 sensor already there?

lothodon

Super Moderator
been on this particular forum for a while now but haven't read of anyone that's sprung for the full system yet. i'm almost positive it's got the bung for the o2 sensor though.

update: yes it comes with the o2 sensor bung, it's in my instructions as the full system instructions come with the slip on as well.

djcecil

but if you have that money for the pipes, the bung welding aint nuthin so get an extra and flaunt it!!! i'm getting one for each tube off the header (after i get my spinning rims of course). i kid

lothodon

Super Moderator
if you've viewed the dyno graphs the full system does a really good job of eliminating that nasty flat spot from 4-6k rpms.

Last edited:

Fz2fast4u

I saw that it def has me curious. I am also wondering how much along with the power commander it would add. Wouldn't mind power wheelies in 2nd gear lol

trixster8

Do the Akrapovic headers have a CAT? I'm guessing no, because they're for "racing". So maybe, just gut the stock CAT (or have the right pipe welded in place) and add a power commander. Because the PC5 eliminates the O2 sensor anyway, right? So there's no need for the CAT. I'd like to see that dyno chart compared to the chart of the full Akrapovic exhaust!

lothodon

Super Moderator
you've got a really good point there. the full exhaust is nothing more than hollow tubes to allow for more flow (and less drastic angles...) but that would be a really good test.

WINTER PROJECT!!

djcecil

hopefully others will make some besides the above and arrow and then we can pay a few hundred less. they are on my list, but down down the line