Advanced Riding Courses

RyanSterling

Suspension Mod Evangelist
I hear ya mate. More seat time before you do anything i guess?
Head up the OPH and I'll cruise around with ya!
I only did my first track day in November, I'm still scratching my head as to why it took me all these years to get a set of leathers and take the plunge.... I could have just hired leathers while I saved a bit of coin:confused:

I'm going again on the 12th, have another + CSS pre paid but yet to book

CSS level one reads like this-
Level One addresses the six most common errors riders, from novice to world-class racers, make and why. You will realise exactly how they have stopped or slowed your own improvement as a rider. There will be a technical briefing for each one including on and off-track drills that put you in control of them. Your assigned coach for the day will observe and correct any difficulties you are having with each drill. You will be coached as an individual, according to your skill level. You will improve.
Students often comment that Level One answers questions they didn't even know they had. Confidence and control are shattered when riders experience vague fears about turn entry speed, finding good lines, bike stability and their own rider-induced errors. These fears and uncertainties are addressed and replaced with confident and precise bike control. Within the boundaries of good sense and safety, the speed you ride is up to you.

Not a better place to start mate, hart is just an extension of what you're taught at the L's and P's. The CSS experience will be tailored to your needs and you'll come away a better rider without doubt, it's not a track day persay... And you could just hire the leathers to get started?
It is a touch expensive but I've never heard of anyone coming away saying "what a waste".
Though I think any chance you take to improve your skills is a worthwhile venture, upgrades that stay with you forever.

Edit: CSS link

I took the CSS course here in SoCal last year and I think it is hands down the best investment I have ever made in regards to motorcycling. I couldn't recommend it enough and can honestly say that it is absolutely applicable to street riding 100%. I was just looking in to doing it again when it warms up a bit.