A few pictures from today

b8ppj

Managed to get a hour on the bike today as the weather has been so bad since i picked my bike up in November last year :eek: its now got 160 mile on the clock :rolleyes:

Extras include :

Yamaha Parts:

White lower cowlings
Touring screen (not fitted but will be for France)
Centre stand
Tail tidy (small spec)
Tank pad

R&G Parts:

Hugger
Engine crash bungs

EP:

Rad guard

Leo vince :

Titanium can with insert (loud enough)

Other bits :

Black fender extender
Gold/black levers
clear indicators (in the post as i type)
Ram bar mount for my garmin sat nav
12 V charging socket for sat nav / trickle charger
Frame plugs (needed frimming and for extra belt and braces i used some black silicon sealent to ensure they stay put)
GIPRO gear indicator not fitted yet

Phil

FZ8.UK

I got that fed up at the weather here i decided to sell my 8,

Took this piccie for autotrader add, looked at it on the putter and thought, put a decent end can on it and thought that looks good i would buy that bike, Changed my mind sharpish, mishe is still in my garage

b8ppj

Took this piccie for autotrader add, looked at it on the putter and thought, put a decent end can on it and thought that looks good i would buy that bike, Changed my mind sharpish, mishe is still in my garage

They are a very good bike and cracking value, soon as the sun comes out :rolleyes: i bet you will be racking the miles up:cool:

I bought the leo vince titanium can on e bay it was the last one the shop had , a steal at £250 :cool: sounds nice and weighs nothing, happy with the db insert in as plenty loud enough :cool:
Keep an eye out on e bay

FZ8.UK

Hi B8,

i cannot decide between the GPR (life time warranty) or the Ixil twin pipe thingy

ride safe,

ian1953

Come on lads, dont let a bit of bad weather put you off :D, i managed a couple of hours last Wednesday, and out all day Saturday, weather was great for 1st half, then pi$$ed down for the last 20 miles back home, bike got christened good style, but it was worth the 150 mile round trip around north yorkshire...:)

Tiffy

I got fed up with the weather and moved to Australia:D