90 degree Angled Valves

C

Camo

FZER

Avid Rider
I'm definitely will order when I need more rubber. My XL hands make it dang near impossible to check my air. When I say XL, I'm not trying to make any joke or anything....The rumors aren't true. LMAO.:p

D

Deleted member 438

I bought those a while back. They're waiting around for me to get some stickier tires.

lothodon

Super Moderator
I'm definitely will order when I need more rubber. My XL hands make it dang near impossible to check my air. When I say XL, I'm not trying to make any joke or anything....The rumors aren't true. LMAO.:p

try wearing 3xl and 4xl gloves and checking things like that. sucks balls.

C

Camo

try wearing 3xl and 4xl gloves and checking things like that. sucks balls.
I try all the time :tdown:
3xl in most gloves do the trick...I tried those cheap valve extensions, you know the L shaped type ones that just screw on; any time they got a slight bump or I topped up the air, they'd slow leak.
Twice I've gone to leave work to find my front tyre dead flat and once the rear tyre was almost dead flat.
Still waiting for these to arrive actually.

Sschwar4

Just ordered a set of levers for a friend from MotoMummy. They included them with the order, free.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

rug_burn

With the steel ones you really need the little plastic support thingies when you use the angled valves. This isn't the case with the aluminum ones?
I got 90 degree valve stems (the steel ones) on my Valkyrie, and the plastic supports are mandatory- high speed centrifugal forces will bend the valve stems over and eventually make the rubber part fail...

Last edited:

DLSGAP

It will take higher pressure and more time to air the tires up because the inner diameter of the valve stem is smaller