2013 FZ8

Findingnemo35

Hello, my friends call me Jas. I live in Western Colorado. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY FZ8!!! A month and a half, and I've already logged 2300 glorious miles. I am so fortunate to have a handful of amazing day trips close to home. I'll include photos later. The 'Jetbike', as my friends refer to the FZ8 is mechanically stock, which I am totally fine with. However, the stock mirrors had to immediately go away, in favor of Rizoma barends. Yes, I placed them on both ends. After that, a Custom LED blaster X integrated tailight, fender delete and Rizoma front turnsignals were installed. Rear spools sealed the deal. No more having my wife follow me down the street with a can of PJ1 in her hand ;) Also, the picture shows her bike next to mine up at the old Coats Creek elementary school on Glade Park... a 2015 FZ07 which she IMMENSELY LOVES!!!

sirdyza

Too Bad...

Too bad you live so far away. If you were on the Western slope instead, we could go for a ride; however, I know how you feel about being fortunate with the mountains so close. They provide a great source of endless exploration and twisty roads. Just remember, be careful. Those drivers like to take the corners wide when going into the curves so that they can go quicker (see my other post for possible consequences of such unfortunate behavior).

Safe riding!

SirDyza

junctionfz8

Small world! I have probably seen you around town, do you wear an Icon Variant helmet by chance? I recently (2 months ago) bought a 2013 FZ8 as well and have been loving every minute of it. PM me if you want to go on a ride one of these days before it starts getting cold!

Mta1981

Awesome bike isnt it? Looks and power, the FZ8 has it all. Hows the lady like the fz-07? Is it really slow?

Findingnemo35

Small world! I have probably seen you around town, do you wear an Icon Variant helmet by chance? I recently (2 months ago) bought a 2013 FZ8 as well and have been loving every minute of it. PM me if you want to go on a ride one of these days before it starts getting cold!
I wear a Joe Rocket Speedmaster Carbon. Weekdays are out, but I am usually riding on the weekends