2013 fz8

so i was at the dealer earlier this week and they had the new 8. other then the front forks catching my attention i feel in love with the new seats. i'm concidering just buying the cover. 35 bucks for the 2012 so dont think the 13 will be that much more.

VDCOFF

I'm glad I bought a 2012 leftover, I like the anodized gold forks so much better, even though they arn't adjustable but oh well.

Marthy

I found a French review on the 8. I'll post it tomorrow but the big lines were the front suspension is a good upgrade (bumb/reb adj + preload) but the rear (bump + preload) is kind of just ok, need improvement still. Other than than same good bike. On the road the bike feel comfy but on the track the bike is easy to point in the corner but the rear still has room to improve. They like the way the engine zip over 6K and complain about the pegs grinding too much...

http://youtu.be/df8K22xaEZ8

Last edited:

atx8

Did you get a good look at the decals? If so would it be possible to remove everything except the tuning forks and maybe the FZ8 stickers. Im not a fan of the blue and gloss black stripe.

Did you get a good look at the decals? If so would it be possible to remove everything except the tuning forks and maybe the FZ8 stickers. Im not a fan of the blue and gloss black stripe.

no sorry i didn't. i would assume its like the tank sticker.