2013 fz8 break in with garage mods......

F

fz8kansas

Banky, I am looking forward to your report on the re-flash. This is what I am interested in the most. If it will reduce the jerkness at low speeds and improve the power in the 3k to 6k range will make it worth the money to me. I think it is cool all the mods you are preforming but I like the bike pretty much the way it is. I am interested in a slip on but I am not looking to wake up the neighbors when I leave for work at 6 in the morning. So I am looking for one that has a "legal" sound level but sounds better than the original.

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Banky, I am looking forward to your report on the re-flash. This is what I am interested in the most. If it will reduce the jerkness at low speeds and improve the power in the 3k to 6k range will make it worth the money to me. I think it is cool all the mods you are preforming but I like the bike pretty much the way it is. I am interested in a slip on but I am not looking to wake up the neighbors when I leave for work at 6 in the morning. So I am looking for one that has a "legal" sound level but sounds better than the original.

Graves slip on......... Done and done.

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
None, I had a PCV, now I want to try an ecu reflash, then I'm going to do a ecu tune from the same shop probably next summer.

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
:eek: oh no, forgot to edit a long time ago.

I had it in a box, to go and then Marthy offered to help me data log and tune. So I tried the PCV first.

Good catch thx

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Got my ECU back from Guhl motors.
Waiting until my r1 front end shows up to ride it...... :(

Shouldn't be but another day or two! :D

b-eock

@Banky2112 Did you get a new Front Master Cylinder? The brakes may be a little more squishy than you're used to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk