2012 Rear Caliper & Pads Not Releasing far enough from the rotor causing drag/resistance?

FZ8C

2012 FZ Rear Caliper Not Retracting / Releasing Far Enough from the Rotor causing drag / resistance?

Removed the piston from the caliper and both orings.

Inspected the Caliper & Piston and cleaned it (w/soap and & water, toothbrush and brake parts cleaner then wiped everything till dry) and there weren't any scratched surfaces or issues with the oring grooves.

Cleaned / polished the piston to a like new shine and there were no scratches or scoring.

Cleaned the guide pins and lubed with silicone grease.

Replaced the orings with Yamaha OEM # 56L-25803-00 (2 per pack)

Soaked these in DOT4 brake fluid then installed into the caliper.

Installed the piston into the caliper and manually moved the piston back & forth. There were no sticking / resistance issues.

Flushed and bled the brake system with new DOT4 brake fluid.

The brake pads are within spec (thickness).

Fully Compressed the piston back into the caliper.

Reassembled and installed the caliper w/pads onto the mounting bracket and torqued to spec.

Manually moved the caliper back and forth to verify there wasn't any resistance on the guide pins. Everything is moving as it should.

Pumped the brake lever and the piston moved outward from the caliper and the pads pressed against the rotor as it should.

After releasing the brake lever the piston & pads would release from the rotor but not far enough.
The rotor does rotate freely as it suppose too after releasing the brake lever.
The pads are still lightly pressing / touching the rotor causing some drag / resistance. More than I prefer.

Will this symptom work itself out, Not Sure ??

Any suggestions and what am I missing?

I know there are many ways to do this job so here is a straitforward way of doing it. Applicable to most bikes.

Thanks,