2012 FZ8N

watt7044

Hi, I am selling my 2012 FZ8N, it has 4400 miles on it and was/is used to commute to work as well as making a Sunday afternoon here and there. I did trailer it up the mountains in May to ride Deals Gap and a few other cool roads. I am 38 years old and have never raced tracked or dragged the bike. It doesn't have a single scratch on it and is in pristine condition. I have some extras installed on the bike as well as all of the original equipment
Yoshi R77-D Slip on
Fender Eliminator
Front and Rear LED Turn signals
Shorty adjustable levers (clutch and brake)
Bar-end lever guards (both sides)
OES Frame sliders,
Rear swing arm spools
Custom tank mount for camera/gps
Also included is a GoPro Hero HD2 camera with lots of extra stuff
Dealer says book is $7910 as of 6-15
Will Take $7000.............OR............. $6500 FIRM Bone Stock with no accessories.

I have purchased a Yamaha VTX1900 Raider so the wife can come along on some longer trips.

Last edited:

stratagem

I'm interested in

Yoshi R77-D Slip on
OES Frame sliders

That is if Jacek doesn't get the Yoshi for whatever reason.

cambo

Avid Rider
I'm interested in

Yoshi R77-D Slip on
OES Frame sliders

That is if Jacek doesn't get the Yoshi for whatever reason.

NNNO...NO stratagem...no cool things for you until you have all the protective gear!

:shame:

:cheers:

e11charlie

Well that sucks. My wife loves riding on the bike of sport bikes better than any cruiser. That go pro tank mount where did you get it? I want to mount mine there but the suction mount makes me nervous on the flat paint.

stratagem

NNNO...NO stratagem...no cool things for you until you have all the protective gear!

:shame:

:cheers:

All of the thing list is protective gear! :D

Frame sliders protect the bike
blinkers make it very clear that I am turning.
and the Yoshi is hopefully louder than stock so they can hear me coming.

It all works out. ;)

cambo

Avid Rider

It all works out. ;)

haha...touche!

Jacek3743

It all works out. ;)

Lol, if it makes you feel better, I dropped my fz8 the first day I got it.... I hit the front brake on snow and I've been riding for 2 years now... Everyone learns from their mistakes

BTW, I dont think the OP is coming back on here....

watt7044

Hey

Wow you guys may be right, maybe I could part the entire bike out! lol..... I actually did think about putting back to factory and selling the aftermarket stuff. I would prob. let the bike go for around 6700 bone stock if you guys might know anyone interested. I hat to sell all of the aftermarket stuff untill the bike sells though. If I do work it out, I will absolutely let you guys know about the aftermarket yard sale.

watt7044

Well that sucks. My wife loves riding on the bike of sport bikes better than any cruiser. That go pro tank mount where did you get it? I want to mount mine there but the suction mount makes me nervous on the flat paint.

Yea I agree..while she likes to ride the sportbike, she much prefers the raider.....When this bike sells I am seriously thinking about the MV Brutale RR so I can feed my need for speed. Here are a couple links to you tube video made while testing the tank mount. No big action packed video, just some tests. They are on E Bay, Cycle Machine Works

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PvUCVT043k]FZ8 10-25 Morning ride on Hwy 97 Camden SC using the GPS/Camera Mount from Cycle Machine Works - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8wucp-cqaU]Yamaha FZ8 GoPro Handlebar vs. Tank mount - YouTube[/ame]