2011 parts for sale

got all my r1 parts in. so everything below is on sale

whats going on guys, i ended up buying another fz8 this weekend and its going to be a project bike so some things that i won't need will be up for sale.

forks (3000 miles) - SOLD
front rim - SOLD
front fender (no cracks but the rear of the fender has some bubble paint spots. Can not tell when on bike) - SOLD
brake calibers (3000 miles) - $100 (will come with brake line)
stock rear shock (3000 miles) - SOLD
upper triple tree - SOLD
stock handle bar risers - SOLD
2012 r1 lower triple tree with bearings (no nut) - $100
stock tail light no harness just housing - $15
stock throttle tube assembly (pvc quick throttle mod) - $35
2012 r1 radiator fan (left and right) - $150

prices do not include shipping.

for fastest response you can text me at 551-358-9659

I'll try to get pictures soon, but we all know what they look like. Pictures will be readily available for serious inquires.

Last edited:
sorry wasn't able to swing by the post office. have mid-terms this week. def get done during this weekend. sorry again and thatnks for understanding

Canadianrider

Do you happen to have the stock rearsets. I need the break side peg and break lever. IF anyone has the stock ones ill but the right rear set.

jdelauw

I know this post has been up for a while but I was hoping you may still have some front end parts for sale. I need to replace everything so if it isn't to much trouble could you please let me know what you may still have available. thank you

I'mBatman

Interested in the front fender and the forks. Are they still available? My offer is 350$ for the fender and the forks combined. Any idea what the shipping would cost me to Belgium? Thanks Jens