2011 OEM Heat Shield

Vhutchinson

Gentlemen,

I bought a two bros Vale 2 exhaust and realized after it arrived that it was a 2011 exhaust. My.2013 oem heat shield doesn't fit it unfortunately. Does anyone have the black 2011 OEM heat shield laying around that I could buy? Thanks boys

Sent from my SGH-I527M using Tapatalk

Woody146

Banned
Well that sucks!? I have the 2012 oem black heat sheild...from my understanding...the exhaust was the same in 11 and 12...and mine is just sitting in my garage collecting dust....no where to put it on my new graves system:cheers:

Vhutchinson

No worries guys, 9 lives just went way above and beyond and mailed me a heat shield with no charge for shipping or the part. It's hard to believe that there are still guys in this world that would be willing to help someone out like that. Much appreciated 9 lives!!

Mta1981

Gentlemen,

I bought a two bros Vale 2 exhaust and realized after it arrived that it was a 2011 exhaust. My.2013 oem heat shield doesn't fit it unfortunately. Does anyone have the black 2011 OEM heat shield laying around that I could buy? Thanks boys

I just ran into this same problem, anyone out there with a spare 2011-12 heat shield?