2011 FZ8 for Sale $5950 Denver CO 4800 miles

Danger

https://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/4399678261.html

Sorry guys, getting out of the FZ8 game to go offroad/backroad riding. Let me know if you're interested. The 2 issues I've had with this bike were someone hitting it, and the suspension arms, which Yamaha replaced (all repaired and well documented on this site). Let me know if you have questions. If a member buys it or gets someone else to buy it I'll hook you up with a good friend/family discount.

This is a great community and I've always appreciated everyone's contributions. Thanks for the ride ;)

Last edited:

Rosco

Pillion
Too bad you can't keep the 8 and also pick up something else. If you end up keeping it for a while, hit me up. I'm always looking for places to ride around Denver.

Good luck!

Danger

Yeah, I could afford it since it's paid off, but garage space is at a premium AND street riding was kind of a bandaid solution compromise until I could move out of the midwest and get back into the mountains. I'd end up spending my weekends riding the other bike almost all the time. One of you guys could get more use out it than me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk