2 bros

Lambo

I put a two brothers black series pipe on my black fz8. Highly recommend it from looks and sound. Warning: it is on the loud side.

esapper95

I contemplated going with that exact exhaust. But I decided on the Yoshimura r77D based solely off of looks. I love my exhaust and its actually louder than I expected, but I wish i could have heard a real (not YouTube) sound comparison. From what i hear the 2 bros sounds nasty! But the yosh is the better looking pipe IMO

Mta1981

I had the two bros cf black series, yosh r77, and now the akrapovic full system. The two bros had the best sound for sure. I think I want to sell the akra and get the two bros again, probably would sound just a tad bit nastier with the akra header:sinister:

Keach

I had the two bros cf black series, yosh r77, and now the akrapovic full system. The two bros had the best sound for sure. I think I want to sell the akra and get the two bros again, probably would sound just a tad bit nastier with the akra header:sinister:

Comparing exhausts to stock header with cat vs headers....yeah the exhaust will sound a bit nastier! I just rode with a guy with another fz8. We both have r77. At idle they sound the same. Twist the throttle and very noticeable difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeresMyMind

I've had the 2bro's Titanium, R77 Yoshi and now the Vance & Hines, R77 had a bit smoother sound, but the vance and hines looks perfect for the bike and sounds great aswell. The 2 brothers was too loud for long rides even with the DB killer

-B

a-rode

I have a DanMoto Jisu and a Coffman Shortty. Both look good and sound awesome, but i want to go for any one of the above listed cans just to try.