'11 FZ8 for sale

rysyndrome

Bringing this thread back due to financial situation requiring I sell my purchased new 2011 FZ8 with 680miles - for $6300. Updated pics to come. PM me for specifics, etc. Located in Columbus, OH.

Last edited:
D

DJK1505

WOW not even 300 miles and your already selling. Good luck with the sale!!!!

V

Vapordan

was just kidding, drawing you out into the open :). I'm having difficulty putting miles on mine. Still have what's left of the original tank of gas. But it's paid for so I don't mind letting it rot in the garage.

kwrose66

Wow I just rolled 9500 miles about a week ago on my 2011 I bought last July. I wish I could keep miles down like you guys. Good luck selling.

DLSGAP

Good luck with sale... sad to see it go. I just picked mine up a week and a half ago and have 4times your mileage now lol.

sixtus

Damnit, where were you in March when I was looking for an '11 but could only find '12s near me?

(not that you're exactly in my area, but still...)

Last edited:

rysyndrome

Yes, back for sale. I updated the first post. I was actually able to put an additional 400miles on the bike since the last time I put it up for sale, in May... :(

Last edited:

rysyndrome

Yeah, Craigslist is what sold it. The dude that bought it had just purchased a '07 SV650 for his wife for under $4k. He wanted something similar for himself and didn't want to pay much more. Once he saw/rode my FZ8 though, he couldn't walk away. He rode it 100mi home and called me after to say how happy he was with the bike. I'm just glad someone will get to enjoy it.

AlCab

Good to hear you sold it. Mind sharing how much you got for it?

Also, which mirrors are those? They look good and functional at the same time.

rysyndrome

I got $6500 but had to throw in my riding jacket. The bike has close to $1000 in upgrades too. The mirrors are pretty functional and I was very happy with them but some may have issues with arms getting in the way. Bought them on Ebay for $90 I think. Brand name was Kiwav. Pretty sure there is a thread somewhere on here where I posted more pics and info.