New FZ8 Owner from Long Island NY!

FZ8Panda

Hey fellas, just wanted to pop in and say Hi! Just bought my 2012 FZ8 last week and been riding it like non stop. Lovin' every minute on this bike. Coming from a Ninja 250, the FZ8 is, well, you know, a BLAST! Already got a Yoshi R77 on the way and plan on buying the Yamaha engine protector cage when I get some cash. Anyway, glad to be on here with fellow FZ8 owners. Let me know if your local! :)

HIWAY

Hey fellas, just wanted to pop in and say Hi! Just bought my 2012 FZ8 last week and been riding it like non stop. Lovin' every minute on this bike. Coming from a Ninja 250, the FZ8 is, well, you know, a BLAST! Already got a Yoshi R77 on the way and plan on buying the Yamaha engine protector cage when I get some cash. Anyway, glad to be on here with fellow FZ8 owners. Let me know if your local! :)

get a power commander and block off plates for the air intake in to the exhaust or you will pop like a popcorn maker
:welcome:

thach1130

Welcome. Me too, came from a Ninja 250 to FZ8, the first thing i notice is the bike unwillingness to lean into the corner. Had to coax it.