Your Pride & Joy... Currents pics with list of Mods

dubmoto

I finally got my fazed front end painted to match since importing it from the UK last year

All back up!

-B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good. What's the paint code for the matte grey?

BlackTyEvent

View attachment 6182
View attachment 6183
View attachment 6184

Alright my turn, here is my baby.

2012 Yamaha FZ8
K&N Filter
Coffman Shorty Exhaust
Motodynamics Intergrated Tail Light
Fully adjustable shorty levers
Ebay bar end mirrors (surprisingly really good!)
15t Front Sprocket Upgrade
47t Rear Sprocket Upgrade
525 JT Gold Chain
12 Oclock Labs DRD Speedo Healer
Avery Vinyl Wrap (Yellow Green Metallic)
Black on Black Sticker Bomb on rear Fender
Fender Eliminator
White LED Plate Lights
3600LM LED Headlight Conversion
Ebay Front Turn Signal Lights
Ebay Grips (Gold) (Surprisingly Comfortable)
Givi TN352 Engine Guards
R6 Throttle Tube with PVC Mod (Full Throttle in a 1/3 Turn "Hell's Ya)

The bike is normally matte Grey

How much did the wrap cost? im thinking about doing literally the exact same wrap job in a different color

BillTheMechanic

20160908_171755-1.jpg

2011 FZ8

Short list...

- Vance & Hines Exhaust
- 7" Round Headlight w/ Led
- Renthal Street flatbar
- Pazzo levers
- Bar end mirrors
- Yoshimura tail tidy and engine sliders

Last edited:

wdoyle2

View attachment 6378View attachment 6379IMG_1677.jpgIMG_1681.jpg

Mods:
Bar End Mirrors
Red Levers
Two Brothers Slip On
Yoshi Fender Eliminator
Pro Grip 724 Red
Red Gas Cap Sticker
Red Oil Cap
Red Screws
Radiator Cover (soon to be red)
Frame Sliders
Wolo Air Horn
Amsoil
K&N Filter

Things to come:
LED Headlight
Red Halo Light
LED Strips
Smaller Turn Signals
Red Pegs
Red tank pad
Red kick stand
Red Chain
Red Frame
Red Helmet

Then I think I'll be done with the red. xD

Last edited:

Kevweez46

IMG_1741.jpgIMG_1747.jpgFZ8 Maroon stripe rimstripes emblems.jpgHere is mine!
Mods:
bar end mirrors
GPR exhaust
K&N filter
Dominator headlights
Moved gauges to handlebar mount (with aluminum plate bracket I built)
DSC14 tail section from Airtech

Left to do:
plug in blinkers
throw on the taillight
add stripes, emblems
ride

frogger

some slight mods since i was on here 2 years ago. not finished but rideable. needs paint and a seat cushion made which are in progress. aprilia rsv4 race tail with led strip tail light. ktm dirt bike headlight without fairing. cut off cat and welded a m4 gp muffler directly to pipe. was super loud so made my own baffle and its now standard bike levels. will probably do some air brushing and 3d print a headlight housing . the subframe and tail are a massive weight saver. even holding the cat seperate is a chunk of weight.

2011 FZ8, 2013 R1 suspension front and rear, 905 racing cage, Powercosted everything, Flashed ECU, Graves full exhaust, oxford headed grips, brembo hydraulic clutch, asv brake lever, SS brake and clutch lines, fz1n headlight, OEM Yamaha headlight switch with flash to pass and hazards, light-tech rear sets and gas cap, crg lane splitter mirrors, rhino bar-ends, custom paint, 12 o,clock labs gear indicator and speedo healer, rizoma turn signals, rizoma tail tiddy, rizoma chain guard, rizoma sprocket cover, 4 chains racing chain adjuster, woodcraft shark fin, stahlbus drain plug, Yamaha under cowl, rewired to be able to kill all lights, motodynamic clear tail light, graves smog plates, k and n air filter, renthal fat bar with risers. 2013 OEM fz8 seats, roadloc disc lock, rizoma oil plug, yoshmura timing plug, metzler m7 tires.

IMG_2375.jpg

IMG_2376.jpg

IMG_2374.jpg

Last edited:

Mikz86ta

2011 FZ8, 2013 R1 suspension front and rear, 905 racing cage, Powercosted everything, Flashed ECU, Graves full exhaust, oxford headed grips, brembo hydraulic clutch, asv brake lever, SS brake and clutch lines, fz1n headlight, OEM Yamaha headlight switch with flash to pass and hazards, light-tech rear sets and gas cap, crg lane splitter mirrors, rhino bar-ends, custom paint, 12 o,clock labs gear indicator and speedo healer, rizoma turn signals, rizoma tail tiddy, rizoma chain guard, rizoma sprocket cover, 4 chains racing chain adjuster, woodcraft shark fin, stahlbus drain plug, Yamaha under cowl, rewired to be able to kill all lights, motodynamic clear tail light, graves smog plates, k and n air filter, renthal fat bar with risers. 2013 OEM fz8 seats, roadloc disc lock, rizoma oil plug, yoshmura timing plug, metzler m7 tires.

View attachment 6503

View attachment 6504

View attachment 6505

Write up on doing the Hazard and Flash Pass MOD.? What was the part number also?

CrescentBunny

21083041_10106315654654480_4766124658095028556_o.jpg

My baby! Not sure what all has been done to it as I'm the 2nd owner but I'll list what I know.

Fender delete in the rear (unsure what kit was used) w/ integrated turn signals and brake lights, aftermarket fuel controller under the passenger seat (??), K&N Filter, aftermarket grips by Spyder, Puig windscreen, and 1.5in risers by SW-Motech.

Next up on the list is a Corbin seat, and maybe a Two Bros slide on.

doggbuster

some slight mods since i was on here 2 years ago. not finished but rideable. needs paint and a seat cushion made which are in progress. aprilia rsv4 race tail with led strip tail light. ktm dirt bike headlight without fairing. cut off cat and welded a m4 gp muffler directly to pipe. was super loud so made my own baffle and its now standard bike levels. will probably do some air brushing and 3d print a headlight housing . the subframe and tail are a massive weight saver. even holding the cat seperate is a chunk of weight.

That is Crazy!! How hard was it to get the tail section to fit? Was it expensive?