WTF?

Rotaryknight

Riding tomorrow to work in nice 55F weather finally. Its been 30-40 by 1pm all last two weeks, gets down to the low 30 high 20s at night when I get off work. Should be a "warm" night tomorrow and Saturday.
Its getting nice this weekend only because on monday its going to be a rain drenched day.

Will probably change the oil on the bike next weekend and prepare the bike for the hibernation.

I find the stock 021 battleaxe to be good until 25F, after that its just no traction at all sliding left and right.

blues hurler

Had a nice ride today. Hurrah for grip warmers! I'm gonna play it by ear, but I think there's still some riding weather coming.

F

fz8kansas

Got out today, 68F nice but very windy. Not ready to put her away.

TorontoAlex

I remember going up the mountain in North Van in the winter on my CB750. What a beautiful thing. I miss it so much. Ride to Squamish was nice too.

TorontoAlex

Do they use salt up there in Toronto for the roads? Or sand? They use salt here in Halifax, and as much as I want to ride the roads on nice days........I'm pretty worried about corrosion.. ;(
Cheers
BIGO

They use brine and salt. The 401 looks to be brined ahead of time, then I think they salt after it snows. I hear they are using cheese brine in Wisconsin!