WTB: Stock headers

Marthy

Hey everyone. I'm sure few of you did a full exhaust swap. I'm interested in getting a FZ8 headers only, no need for the can. Let me know if you are interested in selling it. If price is right I might be in.

Cheers!

Marthy

JSP

Administrator
Hey everyone. I'm sure few of you did a full exhaust swap. I'm interested in getting a FZ8 headers only, no need for the can. Let me know if you are interested in selling it. If price is right I might be in.

Cheers!

Marthy

What the hell do you have up your sleeves Martin!?!? :eek: :D

Marthy

Stock headers found!

TBA...

Now I need access to a FZ8 in the West Palm Beach, FL or close by.

Marthy

Its a beginning... I will be using the same collector as the one I use on the 6R. Look like it will work. I need to order more collector, those ones are mod to fit the 6R.

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
CAN NOT wait to see the results. If I may ask one question, Low-mount or under-belly?

Marthy

CAN NOT wait to see the results. If I may ask one question, Low-mount or under-belly?

Under the belly! :eek:

Pretty much the can will attach at the end of this collector. So you can see what I removed on the right side... Hope it fits. Anyone close to West Palm Beach?

Funny fact: Same primary tube diameter as the FZ6R.

Last edited:

SeñorJack

El Guapo
duuude I've been trying to fab something up down there myself.... of course Marthy would beat me to it, sans fz8 haha

Marthy you must have the coolest FZ6 known to man!!

Marthy

duuude I've been trying to fab something up down there myself.... of course Marthy would beat me to it, sans fz8 haha

Marthy you must have the coolest FZ6 known to man!!

Thanks! Actually for what it is... quite bad ass!!! But I use it for commuting and touring. If I can find someone local to do the finish touch that would be awesome, if not I'll need to go and buy myself a FZ8... (need to talk to the wife)

Closer the better so I can save few $ on shipping. I won't mind driving a bit too. With some good pics of the stock exhaust on the bike I can probably get it pretty close...

Marthy

Well you ask for it... There it is! The new FZ8 Marthy Exhaust! Fitted here with my 35K miles beat up Viper can.

Marthy

Here you go... All nice and clean up. The new FZ8 mid ship prototype exhaust! I will be honest with you on this one... I impress myself on how nice it looks (and how much luck I had!!!) I am waiting on a O2 sensor bun to fit the Autotune and I also order a Viper can and Danmoto Carbon can.

I'll be shipping the whole thing to a friend of mine to double check the fit on the bike. I have been working with him for some time already in fitting R1 cams and tuning the bike back and forth. (Bike is fast as hell by the way accordingly to my friend) Once I finish all that I will find someone to work with me and build a map for a "stock bike" LOL Preferably with Autotune experience...

All I need is someone to email me the map, Autotune trim and Data from the LCD-200 (I have everything...)