WTB Stock 2013 exhaust

nath180

Looking for a stock '13 muffler, has anyone gone aftermarket and no longer needs theirs?

Happy to pay postage from the US to Australia. PM me if you can help out.

Thanks,
Nath

MotoZen

Is the '13 muffler very different than the '12? I really want to get an aftermarket one on my '12, but I have't pulled the trigger yet.

MotoZen

Well I'm trying to decide if I should get luggage, Dan Moto carbon or a Coffman exhaust. If I get an exhaust, you're welcome to mine. Might take a couple of weeks.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

decooney

nath180,

I was going to modify a takeoff '13 muffler and use that but now having tried a quality aftermarket muffler I would never go back to overly heavy and restrictive stock unit design.

If you like the '13 stock muffler general style and look but want to try aftermaket, you might want to check out the Graves slip-on muffler. If I had not bought the Vance and Hines, the Graves is a very nice standard length slip-on I was considering. Has a cool deep sound to it too. Might even be a little deeper sounding that the V&H CS One.

nath180

nath180,

I was going to modify a takeoff '13 muffler and use that but now having tried a quality aftermarket muffler I would never go back to overly heavy and restrictive stock unit design.

If you like the '13 stock muffler general style and look but want to try aftermaket, you might want to check out the Graves slip-on muffler. If I had not bought the Vance and Hines, the Graves is a very nice standard length slip-on I was considering. Has a cool deep sound to it too. Might even be a little deeper sounding that the V&H CS One.

Not a bad looking pipe. Unfortunately I need the stock can for registration purposes. Here in Aus when registering a bike from another state it requires an inspection to make sure it is roadworthy. Unfortunately an aftermarket can will not pass as they are usually too loud.. requiring you to essentially return the bike to stock.