WTB: Headlight assembly

no0ne

Sup folks. I don't own an FZ8. I do own a '07 600rr that I'm thinking of street fighting. I've been looking for a nice headlight. So..

I'm looking for the while headlight assembly, everything I need to put it on my bike. All the parts, not just the light. I've found the lights by themselves, but never the rest if it all.

I know its unlikely but I'll try anyway.
Thanks guys.

Blanchy

There is a kit for the FZ1n (naked) available from PartShark.com with everything but it will cost you.

no0ne

There is a kit for the FZ1n (naked) available from PartShark.com with everything but it will cost you.

I'll take a look. The only "kit" I can find would be to order all the OEM parts in a parts diagram equalling over $400-$500.

xXAvroArrowXx

Sup folks. I don't own an FZ8. I do own a '07 600rr that I'm thinking of street fighting. I've been looking for a nice headlight. So..

I'm looking for the while headlight assembly, everything I need to put it on my bike. All the parts, not just the light. I've found the lights by themselves, but never the rest if it all.

I know its unlikely but I'll try anyway.
Thanks guys.

You'll probably have to custom fab the brackets to suit your bike anyhow I am fairly certain... I've got one for sale < CLICKY HERE >. Make an offer and I'll set you up!.